Submitted 18.02.2019 by HBech
- Postings must be in accordance with facts. Link to a trusted source that supports your submission. An image without further explanation is no valid reference. Videos from a reputable source are acceptable (e.g. National Geographic, Discovery, BBC etc).
- Share discoveries that are interesting to every one. No personal opinions and gossip. Keep it real. The community will reward you with upvotes.
- No postings about the following stuff (same stuff you should avoid at the dinner table):
- Politicians and political agendas in general
- Police misconduct
- Provocative postings relating to sex, drugs and rock ...Ok, rock n´roll is fine. But avoid religion/race/gender/age. Things that could easily bring up bad vibes. We have better locations here for this kind of discussions.
- No deceptive claims. To put it short, bullshit will be removed.
- All NSFW links must be tagged as such. No explicit stuff at all. There are other websites more suitable for this kind of postings.